Get RDP For Free 2021 ।। Best 09 Methods
What is RDP?The Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) is a protocol, or technical standard, for using a desktop computer remotely. Remote desktop software can use several different protocols, including RDP, Independent Computing Architecture (ICA), and virtual network computing (VNC), but RDP is the most commonly used protocol.
What is RDP Used For?Remote Desktop Protocol or RDP software provides access to a desktop or application hosted on a remote host. It allows you to connect, access, and control data and resources on a remote host as if you were doing it locally.
There are So Many Way To Get Free RDP. Today I Will Share Best 09 Tricks To Get Free RDP Without Any Hassel.IF ANYTHING DOESN’T WORK MOVE TO NEXT ONE!
This Site Doesn't Promote Or Encourage
Any Illegal Activities. All Content Of
This Post is Meant For Educational
Purposes Only.Thank you ᓚᘏᗢ
Method 01The Following Sites Provide Free VPS:
- https: / /developer.rackspace.*com/
- https: // www.digitalocean.*com/
- https: //www.neuprime.*com/l_vds3.php
- Visit apponfly*.com
- Then Click On Windows VPS
- After That Click On Free Trial
- A Rdp Site Will Be Open For 30min.
- Google account
- Credit Card (can use Yandex VCC)
- Go to Google Cloud | https://cloud.google.com/free/ 6
- Sign up and fill in all the details.
- Great, now you have $ 300 free on a VPS where you can have 32 cores, etc. Enjoy)
- Go: https://turbo.net/
- Open an account now:
- Choose the program you want to use (Preferably Google Chrome)
- Enjoy free RDP!
- Go to: https://www.vpsserver.com/
- Sign up and verify your email
- Choose what kind of OS you want - Windows server / ubuntu
- Now wait 30 minutes for the server to be created
- Now go to control panel and get user / pass for remote desktop
- Great, congratulations now you have a free VPS
- Get Lifetime Free VPS:
- Order ‘BackupHD Classic Free’ euserv.com/en/cloud/reinforcement 5 HD-free.php
- Log in to the customer dashboard and check if the contract has been made.
- Wait until the contract is settled (this will take a few hours). Once complete you will receive an email.
- Click on the selection behind your contract
- Click on Innovation and Testing Center in the left menu
- Click on Demanded Participation behind CBCI closed Betatest
- Wait for your contract to be processed (this may take several hours). You can now set up your server via the client panel and you also have a small backup area.
- Get Free VPS / RDP in Less Than 5 Minutes: Go to serveroffer.lt and review their site for a minute until you get a message like https://gyazo.com/c4d311cd614af5239b2a6f5b77cc9d68 Answer them politely.
- They will ask you what package you need
- Choose one of the services as VDS-10 is Extreme; If possible I am thinking of VDS-3 or VDS-4
- Try with different servers as you need
- Likewise, they will request an account, just create it with fake data (fake information)
- They will also get some information about the operating system, they will choose a Debian 9 because Windows is committed to running an operating system and that is a waste of resources.
- You will receive your server information in your e-mail
- First, open the Link below and Sign Up to get your $ 10 credit.
(For non-ref interface → https://www.digitalocean.com/ [This does not give $ 10 credit]
Click “? Have a Promo Code” at the bottom of the page while filling in the invoice details.
Enter Any of the Promo codes to get additional credits:
DOPRODUCT15 (Get $ 15 for FREE)
- In the first step, you will receive your first $ 10 credit, and you can get up to $ 35 total credit using extra promo codes.
Note: Some codes give more credits on higher plans
Note: If your code doesn’t work at that point, open a support ticket and your issue should be resolved.
- For Credit Card → Use a low incentive VCC inside (for Check), you can use fakenamegenerator to fill the rest details.
- Multi-month VPS = $ 5
- So you will get 5 months of VPS
- Go to https://dash.hokocloud.com/login#/register
- Register and confirm the account from your email.
- Go to the VPS segment - FREE VPS
- Choose Rule One - Rule One
- Choose a free plan
- Select the desired Server.
- Your FREE VPS is Ready